Solid Limestone, Baths and Basins
About Victoria and Albert Baths
Victoria and Albert Baths is a British brand with a worldwide reputation for creating beautiful freestanding baths and basins.
Formed in 1996 with a passion for baths and bathing, the organisation has a head office in the United Kingdom and dedicated South African production facilities. Today, Victoria + Albert’s international roots fuse together global design to deliver luxurious, lasting products.
As the ultimate statement in quality and style, our chosen stock are all unique one of a kind designs. The baths are made from 100% QUARRYCAST®, which is a blend of Volcanic Limestone™ and high performance resins. Naturally white, each item is individually hand-finished by craftsmen.
There are two main collections in the Victoria + Albert Bath range; Traditional and Modern. Both of these offer numerous design solutions for your bathroom project, be it large or small.
What is QUARRYCAST®?
QUARRYCAST® is made from finely ground Volcanic Limestone™ mixed with resin.
This is formed when the elemental forces associated with liquid magma acts upon surrounding soft, chalky limestone. The immense heat and pressure from the magma transforms the neighbouring rock into a new material which is incredibly strong.
QUARRYCAST® is a stone-rich alternative to both cast iron and acrylic. It is also made of one solid piece, is hand finished and packed with naturally desirable properties:
- Warmth: due to the quality of the QUARRYCAST® material, it has high insulation properties and is warm to the touch.
- Beautiful: the Volcanic Limestone™ mineral delivers a naturally white, gloss finish, featuring excellent stain resistance.
- Strong: this raw material has special needle-like particles formed by the rock undergoing superheating. When mixed with resins these bond together to create an incredibly strong web. As well as being naturally white and naturally harder than acrylic, this makes QUARRYCAST® incredibly strong and ensures no creaking or flexing of the bath.
- Renewable: easy clean solid surface.
- Unique: hand finished interior, exterior can be painted or personalised after purchase.
- Lasting: 25 year consumer guarantee.
Beautifully Designed Products
Victoria + Albert are proud members of British Institute of Interior Design and American Society of Interior Designers.
All QUARRYCAST® products have been tested by IAPMO to UPC and cUPC standards and every classic white model comes with a 25 year consumer guarantee.
Visit our bathroom showroom on Bishops Road Lincoln.
Enter LN2 4JZ into your satnav and it will bring you straight to us or check our directions and opening times.